Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heart of diabetic children 1

In that day of world diabetes day;
i will try to summarize my children with diabetic heart syndrome and diabetic cardiomyopathy from my thesis and my case reports:

*I will not forget the child with HOCM and type 1 DM

*Also, the adolescent girl with start of complications on CV system in my thesis.

*I will not forget the first child NE3MA with diabetic coma I had managed with my seniors while I was a houseofficer. she was in deep coma and almost dead. The question in this problem was the level of hypoglycemic coma that will affect her conscioussness level and brain maturation. but against all theories she regained her sensorium and intelligence with no sequele but with our surprise....!

Tell us about your impression on heart of your diabetic children.

http://www.worlddiabetesday.org/

I power

Health Blogs - Blog RankingsMyWellsphereListed in Blogs By CountryHealth Blogs - Blog Top SitesHealth blogsintoIslam.com Islamic Search Engine & DirectoryHealth Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.comAfrigator My Blog on VerveEarth Alot of Blogs Blog search directory DISCLAIMER: The views expressed here are those of the individual comments, and should not be taken to represent the view of the blog author.