Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Could you drink a bottle of oil?

Could you ?
During these days of Feast, Some usually celebrate with eating a
fatty diet. Local TV asked me to share a program (Your health in Eid).
Unfortunately, I apologized; I was traveled that day. If I need to be concise. what I have to tell? I remembered this amazing image since2006 on BHF web site.






If I attended the TV Program, I would start my talk with that
question:Could you drink a bottle of oil? Then, put the image.
Sorry, it is awful & traumatizing for you.I think all persons will moderate their meals and stop any fat in meal. That was the aim.

Could image change behaviors? One image worth 1000 words.

Dear Blog visitors: what is your impression after this image?

Update:

http://newsletter.bhf.org.uk/e_article000663297.cfm?x=b8bppc8,b26sSHD6,w

I power

Health Blogs - Blog RankingsMyWellsphereListed in Blogs By CountryHealth Blogs - Blog Top SitesHealth blogsintoIslam.com Islamic Search Engine & DirectoryHealth Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.comAfrigator My Blog on VerveEarth Alot of Blogs Blog search directory DISCLAIMER: The views expressed here are those of the individual comments, and should not be taken to represent the view of the blog author.