Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One image worth 1000 words



One image worth 1000 words. NEJM said this over many years. I had followed the web site including many images. I learned from these images. Here is example of cases:



The concise data about case and the hint about background are so important. Images motivated me many times to open a full chapter in a textbook o revise.

I encourage all medical studens and doctors to follow:



  • NEJM Image challenge.


  • Images in clinical medicine.

I power

Health Blogs - Blog RankingsMyWellsphereListed in Blogs By CountryHealth Blogs - Blog Top SitesHealth blogsintoIslam.com Islamic Search Engine & DirectoryHealth Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.comAfrigator My Blog on VerveEarth Alot of Blogs Blog search directory DISCLAIMER: The views expressed here are those of the individual comments, and should not be taken to represent the view of the blog author.