As far as I know, doctors and medical personnel are concerned with maintaining health and preventing disease. This is their job and this is their mission. No excuse to do any other actions through this job. They are not allowed to use job for doing the reverse of its mission. So, how doctors do these activities?
· Infecting persons and prisoners intestinally with STD in Guatemala!
· Not treating black American patients with Syphilis for years and giving them placebo without telling them in USA!
· Performing mental and surgical procedures against soliders and prisoners during world war in Europe!
· Testing some unsafe medicines and vaccines in Africa!
· Doing intentionally spinal cord injury for healthy one to be paralyzed in KSA!
The response of USA authorities is highly appreciated. However (sorry) is not enough. The issue is code of ethics among medical personnel and authorities. How these activities were done? In the dark or in the eye and acceptance of the authorities? How these medical teams accepted to share in these projects? We need to perform medical practices that match our mission not against it. We need to endorse the code of ethics again deeply among medical personnel.