|Coffins of the 613 massacre victims were laid in rows on Sunday before the formal burial ceremony [AFP] , وصول رفات 613 من ضحايا مذبحة سربرنيتشا بعد 16 عام ليدفنوا اليوم|
Today is 16th memorial of #Srebrenica #Bosnia , We need #Srebrenica to trend world wide on twitter, Please hash-tag your tweets with #Srebrenica
Feel free to share any of my posts on #Srebrenica
The lesson I have learned form Srebrenica Genocide during my follow up over years:
- Justice will prevail even after a while.
- If you seek your right, you will not lose it.
- Documenting the massacre is an approach to restore the rights.
- The right can be opposed, even if it is well seen.
- Do not trust blindly the United Nations or the Blue hats.
- The perseverance in a scientific and practical approach of Trial is the way to achieve justice.
- Be strong even if you are oppressed.
- Revenge is a weakness.
- After retrieving the right, you can pardon, it is a virtue.
- The pardon before getting the right is a weakness and subservience ....
Now, your turn,...What have you learned from #Srebrenica #Genocide? or Bosnia Genocide as a general? feel free to comment.